Friday, November 12, 2010

China Charity Biking Recap

As you may recall, I recently had the privilege of biking over 200 miles along the Silk Road in western China to raise funds for impoverished children. This was a truly remarkable life experience for me, and I wanted to thank all of you for your support for these children, and for your encouraging words throughout my journey. After the 5 days of biking (I wish it had been more!), I did some personal travel on the Trans Siberian Rail Road, from Moscow to Ulan Bator in Mongolia, which was also quite an adventure in itself!

Donation Totals:

Thanks to your support, I was able to raise $15,500 USD from 90 donors, representing 15% of donations received worldwide! Your generosity has been truly inspiring to myself and my colleagues, and of course, means the most to the children whose lives will benefit from it.

Summary & Photos:

As it was such a great experience, I wanted to share some stories, photos & reflections from the road. Please click here to see & read more:

China Charity Biking:

Russia + Mongolia:


I hope you enjoy and I'd love to read your comments.

Thanks again for being a part of this very meaningful journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment